- About Me: For years I prayed God would get me into His best Bible college! Suddenly, in 1999 He answered by allowing me to be sent to prison for a crime I most certainly did NOT commit. There the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ began to speak more intimately with me, educating me personally, just as He did in the early days with His Apostles Peter, John and Paul, when they were prisoners! Glory to God! Therefore now I know I am blessed, recognizing I have been better-equipped than many of His other servants, grounded in His Word, Spirit filled, anointed to counsel, teach and write. The Lord has led me through and delivered me from many trials. At present, my trials include morbid obesity, heart disease and diabetes; and satan continues to try and persuade me that God's plans for me suck! But God IS Good and I trust Him! Read my credentials at 2nd Corinthians 3: 4, 5 and 6. Email me at JerusalemHill@live.com
- Favorite Books: The Bible, especially the Pauline epistles because I am a gentile believer. The entire Master of Theology in Christian Counseling correspondence curriculum library at cbcs-degree.com -- Christian Bible College & Seminary in Independence Missouri. Likewise, the Bachelor of Biblical Studies curriculum at RHEMA Bible Training Center in Broken Arrow Oklahoma and the Biblical Studies courses from Emmaus Correspondence School, Emmaus Bible College, Dubuque Iowa! Plus:
- Favorite Authors: Gary R. Collins PhD, Ken & Gloria Copeland, H. A. Ironside, C.S. Lewis, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Josh McDowell, J. Sidlow Baxter, Frank Peretti.
- Favorite Genres: Apologetics, Biblical Truth vs. Apostasy & Heresies
- Favorite Characters: Joseph, Daniel, King David, Simon Peter, Paul of Tarsus... The hunted and/or encarcerated men of Scripture.
- Favorite Quotes: "It is very possible for an earnest Christian to be so poorly taught and to so misunderstand the truths of Christianity that he is unable to adequately practice the Christian life!" Victor Matthews, Plant My Feet On Higher Ground, Emmaus Bible College
- Recent Reads: The Bible everyday. The blogs of younger people proclaiming or searching for the Truth! Books: Rejecting Religion, Embracing Grace. Understanding Jesus (Cultural Insights into the Words and Deeds of Christ). Re-reading The Believer's Authority.
- Favorite Cuisine: Szechuan Chinese, Mediterranean
- Favorite Dishes: Garlic & Shrimp, Tuna & Greek Salad, all Schnitzels
- Favorite Desserts: Fruit Compote, Pecans
- Favorite Drinks: Lemonade, Limeade, Cappuccino.
- Favorite Junk Foods: http://blogs.webmd.com/life-with-diabetes-2/2009/08/eating-for-diabetes-reversal-part-6.html
- Best meal ever: http://blogs.webmd.com/life-with-diabetes-2/2009/08/eating-for-diabetes-reversal-part-6.html
- My Original Recipes: I modify recipes from the web all the time.
- Favorite Restaurants: 8 China Buffet,
- Foods I hate: You MUST be joking!
- Favorite Movies: The Gospel of John, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Notebook, The Battle of Britain... Lotsa new favorites thanx to NetFlix!!
- Favorite Actors: Morgan Freeman, Jodie Foster, Julia Roberts, Elam Nielsen... Thanx to NetFlix, I am finding new favorites all the time now.
- Favorite Directors: Many New
- Favorite Genre: Drama, Documentary, Comedy
- Favorite Soundtracks: Oldies
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: "For God so loved the world..."
- Movies I can watch over and over: The favorites I listed above, Lawrence of Arabia, Memphis Belle
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Tim Robbins
- Favorite Artists: Ray Boltz, dc talk, 4 Him, Homeward Bound, Larnelle Harris
- Favorite Albums: Jesus Freak
- Favorite Genre: the older, Christian "contemporary," & worship choirs
- Favorite Songs: The Anchor Holds. Too many to list
- Favorite Lyrics: Everything You are is all I'll ever need; there is not a step I take where You cannot lead....
- Songs for Roadtrips: The Anchor Holds
- Songs I hate: Gangsta Rap, Sexually Explicit Hip Hop
- Guilty Pleasure: I don't feel guilty about my pleasures!
- Songs I repeat the most: Everything You Are, The Anchor Holds
- Band I wish I was in: I miss playing bass guitar and brass. Worship Bands.
- Where I shop: King Size Direct.com, BIG n Tall at K mart & JC Penneys
- Brands I love: Joe Boxer, Jerzees, King Size Direct
- I like to wear: Sweatpants & Pocket T's
- Can't live without: Baggy, Utility Swim Trunks are my favorite underwear.
- Prized Possessions: None
- Guilty Pleasure: Too much food used to be my "guilty pleasure." But the Lord is delivering me from gluttony & obesity.
- Favorite Shows: Historical Documentaries, News and Political Commentary, Bible Teaching.
- Favorite Channels: History Channel, Discovery-Times, Trinity, LeSea
- Favorite Reruns: Wings (not the comedy series but the old aircraft documentaries. Still a pilot at heart, ya see.)
- Most Addictive Show: Hey! I'm not addicted! I just happen to enjoy watching airplanes in flight and history recorded or reenacted.
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: I am no longer a late night person except when it comes to snuggling with my helpmate.
- Favorite Episode: Usually a current news replay. Cheers and Seinfeld reruns.
- Characters you relate to: The Fugitive
- Favorite Theme Song: Hardball with Chris Matthews
- Show I Secretly Watch: Oh I have no such secrets!
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Teaching from the Holyland
- Places I love: Parke County Indiana where I grew up and where Christ has sent me back as a "foreign missionary," to confront the spirits of apostasy, false religion and perversion at work here.
- Places I've been: SE Asia, Europe, Most of the United States.
- Places to see before I die: The Adriatic
- Dream Vacation: Cruising the Adriatic Coastline and Islands
- Games I Play: Wii Resort games
- Consoles: Wii
- Favorite Characters: My Friends' Avatars
- Gaming Alias: Ace
- Servers I Play On: None
- Favorite Classic Arcade Games: Air Combat
- Most Addictive: None
- Proudest Achievements: Mentoring Friends
- Favorite Soundtrack: Wii Link's Crossbow Trainer
- Clans: None
More About Me
- Nicknames: Jerusalem. the Overcomer. (Revelation 3:12)
- Nationality: Born & Raised in the USA
- Religion: Born-Again of the Spirit of Jesus, Lover of God and People
- Heroes: My Lord Jesus, Paul, Peter, John...
- Interests: The Biblical Truth: It's all about Love, Helping People Discover & Live It; Fishing, My Old Car & Cargo Van.
- Expertise: New Testament Teaching & Counseling, Bass & Crappie Angling, Preparing Meals & Hospitality.
- Occupation: Bible Teacher, Counselor & Writer
- AIM: email@example.com
- MSN: iamJerusalemHill@live.com
- Yahoo: firstname.lastname@example.org